Mod. KM 80S
Kool Mist coolant unit model 80S STANDARD consists of:
- 1 spray coaxial line (length 610 mm) in nylon braided with brass probe (Ø 4.8 mm) and nozzle;
- 1 valve block with air valve stem for air regulation;
- 1 coolant siphon line (length 1220 mm) in PVC complete of strainer with stainless steel ball check;
- Minimum pressure required : 5 Bar. Better 6 Bar. It is important that the amount of air is constant;
- Air consumption: 28.32 Lt/min.
There are also coaxial lines of different lengths from the standard.
Coolant siphon lines in PVC
- 610 mm ( = 2‘)
- 915 mm ( = 3‘)
- 1.220 mm ( = 4‘)
- 1.525 mm ( = 5‘)
- 1.830 mm ( = 6’)
- 2.135 mm ( = 7’)
- 2.440 mm ( = 8’)
- 2.745 mm ( = 9’)
- 3.050 mm ( = 10’)
- up to 6.100 mm ( = 20‘)
You can take the coolant siphon line of any length.
Probes are available in brass (straight, bent at 45º or 90º)
Control air switches (with pipes and fittings)
To operate the compressed air are available solenoid valves or quick on-off control.
To place the brass probes near the point of work positioners are available with or without magnets.
To be applied to the coolant siphon lines to prevent the emptying of the system in case of system shutdown.