Mod. KM 100
Kool Mist coolant unit model 100 STANDARD consists of:
- 1 spray coaxial line (length 1220 mm) in nylon braided or in flexible metal with brass probe (Ø 7.9 mm) and nozzle;
- 1 valve block with air valve stem for air regulation;
- 1 coolant siphon line (length 205 mm) in PVC complete of strainer with stainless steel ball check;
- 1 stainless steel coolant tank of 3.8 Lt;
- Minimum pressure required: 5 Bar. Better 6 Bar. It is important that the amount of air is constant;
- Air consumption: 42.48 Lt/min;
- Coolant consumption: 0.690 Lt/h with a fine spray; 2.0 Lt/h with full spray.
There are also coaxial lines of different lengths from the standard:
- 610 mm ( = 2‘)
- 915 mm ( = 3‘)
- 1.220 mm ( = 4‘)
- 1.525 mm ( = 5‘)
- 1.830 mm ( = 6’)
- 2.135 mm ( = 7’)
- 2.440 mm ( = 8’)
- 2.745 mm ( = 9’)
- 3.050 mm ( = 10’)
- up to 6.100 mm ( = 20‘)
Also available in stainless steel containers with sturdy gauge visible and gate drain, with a capacity of 20 liters, 40 and 60.
Probes are available in brass (straight, bent at 45º or 90º).
For each standard container (with a capacity of 3.8 liters or 11) there is a basket-case which facilitates the installation of the container on the side of the machine.
Control air switches (with pipes and fittings)
To operate the compressed air are available solenoid valves or quick on-off control.
To place the brass probes near the point of work positioners are available with or without magnets.
Check valvesTo be applied to the coolant siphon lines to prevent the emptying of the system in case of system shutdown.
Need information or quote? Click here